Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hello

Hello, it's me again, we are in our bungalow, mostly settled, builder free for the mo.
I have sorted my office space, I now share a larger room with Kev, but I don't have so much room of my own. I have two photo's showing my area.

Somerset house is set up, at this point I have no basement and garden area, but that will follow and I am making plans to do the roof area with a couple of rooms.



In my first picture you can see my desk and my room boxes, I have given away one shop, and in the process gained another person to our hobby, Julie is planning to have a Christmas shop, working through out the year towards the grand opening in November. I will have pic's when the time comes.

Most of my other projects still are here, could not get rid of the kitchen, toy shop or beach hut.

I will have to find places for my beach hut and work room, but for now they sit on top of my house.

We are busy decorating the spare bedroom, and planning when the warmer weather comes, we can sort the sitting and dining room.
That's all for now, going to have a go with the Wii dance game, should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back. I'd popped on the other day and wondered how you were settling in. Lucky you, having a room to mini in!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails