Monday 5 April 2010

Spring time


With spring in the air, I thought it was time to place my spring plants, I have brought each at local shows, Its the big show at Lyndhurst next weekend, and I won't be able to get there.
So I am saving my pocket money for later in the year.

I will pop to Hobby craft later in the week, I have to make Joshua a pair of black trousers with a red stripe up each leg, he is going to a show in Southampton, and wants to go as
Murray Wiggle.
You should search out the Wiggles, they are great fun.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bulbs in the pot. :o) I've haven't been to the Lyndhurst Fair yet, although it's local! I plan to go in October all being well. I have no idea how big that fair is, it will be an experience! ;o)

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog and lovely minis theres an award for you on my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails