Friday 9 July 2010

Books that inspire

Today I am tired and not feeling good,
so I find myself blogging, and reading all your work.

I thought I would share with you some of my books, I am a book worm and have shelves full of books on every topic going, I do like English history books, and craft books.

The book below is not a miniature book, but the patterns can be adapted for miniature work, the bands make very good boarders.
Most of my books are purchased on Amazon at very good prices.


This is a fun book,
I have made loads from here including the carpet shown on the cover.


This has loads of different styles
Felicity has made each design in a whole range of items to match for your room.

I do not buy kits, so this book by Janet Granger,
has some of her good carpets in, and a good mix of designs.

The following two books are my favorite's, you can see the tags on the top, which shows which carpets I have done, they are full of colour and I find them easy to adjust to the size I require.


4 comments:

  1. Marlene hope you feel better soon!! Take care!
    The books are a treasure for those who love stitching!!!
    Hugs,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon dear.
    I love your books,i also have the third one by Felicity Price.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of interesting books there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on the William Morris rug in the Janet Granger book, though I completely changed the coloration. That's the nice thing about books instead of kits.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails