Thursday 14 October 2010

Swap time

How wonderful all the Chilean miners are now rescued,
it's so good to hear a good news story.
I spent yesterday watching them coming out one by one.



I think this is the 3rd international swap, initiated by Caterina. This year I have decided to join.

This time the requirement will be to make 1 Christmas item, 1 toy and 1 item that reminds me of autumn.

If you want to join in, you have until October 23rd to leave a comment on Caterina's blog.


I have brought these precut flowers for my terrace garden, I hope they will save me a bit of time, and I love the colours on there, Thursday is my mini day, but I am going to visit my daughter today, so mini's tomorrow, I will post the results good or bad later.

1 comment:

  1. Marlene I have visited your blog now, I signed up too, because I'm interested in building your beautiful home.
    thanks to have put the link to my blog, you help me to have visibility in the blogosphere!
    I'm glad you share my Christmas swap!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails