Sunday 27 March 2011

Knit one?

We have had family staying for the weekend, and as a result, I had to move my bookcase full of my craft books, so this afternoon we put the bookcase back, I have been sorting my books and look what I have found.I love anything with lace on, I did try and do some tatting, but as yet I have not mastered it, so I brought this book of knitted lace, it's not a new book, infact it was reprinted in 1990, inside is a great miniature bed set, I do like the top lace, and this would look good on my half tester bed in the main bed room, I feel a trip for thin knitting cotton coming up.
Tomorrow I will be finding out who has won my blog giveaway for the Tiger skin rug and other items. I am pleased to say I will finish my second tiger skin rug tonight, this is for the study of Somerset House.
I hope your weekend has been as fun filled as ours,
and you too have seen the warm sun shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails