Monday 13 April 2009

Still in the basement


One final look at my kitchen, I love the dolls house shows, we have had 3 in the last month, I look for item's to enhance the rooms, I have no need for furniture in the kitchen, but I love the accessories.

Next to the kitchen is the butlers room, here he is able to rest, but overlook the kitchen staff, he would chat to cook or the housekeeper. A very simple room, no clutter, just a desk for him.


Off this room is the cellar, here the butler would supervise the wines and ports, this is a cool room and kept locked most of the time. To create this room I have to change the window into a door and build the outer walls. It is not as deep as the rooms in the main house, it allows us a better view of the back wall and the wine store, it also give me space behind to keep the transformer for the light system. I made the arched wall and place the card brick's to give the feel of a cold store area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails