the base is just printed card.
The table is a spare I have.
I was going to use it in a garden scene, but it looks good here.
There is a matching button hole for the groom.
the white gloves came from a card embellishment pack,
I have almost finished stitching my pink/red cushion cover for my real spare bed, this to is on my other site, I will have stitches 100 squares of "patchwork", each square has 30 x 30 stitches, which means I will have stitched 90,000 crosses by the time I have finished.
So now I want a small project. I have often said I am hopeless at using Filmo, but I have a friend Diane Carpenter who is great, I asked her to create a tiger's head for me to attach to a tiger rug which is my next stitching task. So below is her tiger head, I am pleased with it, I want the rug for my study in Somerset House, I will now match the thread to the head, once inside we will only be able to see the back of the head.