Sunday 24 June 2012

A show

 We had a local show today, there were about 20 stalls, lose 2 selling just houses and a few more for furniture, we had a dozen to look at. I do love this basket, such summery colours.
 I knew where it was going, matches the deck chair in the front of the beach hut.
 I replaced the silver, 
this set is the correct period and looks nicer than I had before, 
the old set can go in the back of the butlers room. 
 More cakes, I love to move them around and see different things, 
I also want to make a picnic for the beach hut so I can swap and change.
I loved this trug, and added the roses
  I also got games from Sheppard Miniatures, but they are already in the toy shop.
 Looking through the toy shop window, above for boys and below for girls.
 A new project
 At Christmas, we enjoyed two wonderful bottles of wine, and I have kept this box, not sure what to make, well here goes, I want to cut a hole in the back, big enough for mice. and much like the borrowers, I want a couple of mice living inside, and every thing made from things stolen from our house, so not 12 scale,
Very different for me, fun, allowing me to play, I have cotton reels, boxes, bits of material, I want them to be comfortable, I also need to scan the net for the mice, a bit like Narnia, talking mice wearing clothes, all very fantasy.

7 comments:

  1. You got a lot of wonderful items. I love the bag it looks perfect in the beach hut. Looking forward to seeing your new project.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on the bag! And I absolutely love the idea of the mice borrowing items from the house!
    Many hugs, conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely items Marlene - like them all especially the bag which looks perfect in your beach hut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful minis, especially the bag.
    I'm curious to see your new project.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new blog it's littlehousenotes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao! Piacere di conoscerti! Le tue miniature sono meravigliose! Bellissime! Un sogno!
    Mi piace il tuo blog! Ti aggiungo ai miei blog preferiti!
    Passa a trovarmi se ti va!
    Un bacio
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friendly Bloggers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails